Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites
Low Carb Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites with Coconut
When you want a sweet keto fix or fat bomb, go make yourself some peanut butter cheesecake bites and roll them in flaked coconut. They’re made with four simple low-carb ingredients and are sugar-free and gluten-free.
**Disclosure** This post contains affiliate links, which means, if you click the link our website may make a small commission for advertising this product to you. It does not cost you more, but it helps to keep our site running.
Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Fat bombs are popular among the low carb and keto community. They’re made with ingredients that are satisfying and can provide some quality fuel for the day.
This low carb cheesecake bite recipe is a keto fat bomb recipe too! You can use these as a quick fix for a snack or dessert without worrying about whether or not these ingredients are low carb. They most definitely are!
Ingredients for making Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites with Coconut
The ingredients for making this peanut butter cheesecake bites recipe are pretty simple. The only rule is, you need to like flaked coconut, it is a big part of this recipe.
- Cream Cheese – Softened
- Monkfruit Sweetener – Lakanto is my favorite brand – You’re welcome to use a different low carb sweetener. Monkfruit measures 1:1 with sugar, so adjust accordingly.
- Peanut Butter – Unsweetened and creamy
- Flaked Coconut – Unsweetened (I like to buy mine at Trader Joe’s)
Tips for making This Keto Cheesecake Bites Recipe
Be sure that your cream cheese is softened, otherwise, it will be difficult to mix with the sweetener. If you are short on time, you could microwave it for about 10 seconds.
When mixing the cheesecake mixture together, remember that it will become more firm when it is chilled. The cheesecake will be a bit sticky before you roll it in flaked coconut.
Allow the low carb cheesecake bites to chill for at least 30 minutes before enjoying them.
Shelf Life: These are good stored in an air-tight container in the fridge for 3 days. You could also freeze them in an air-tight container and then thaw when you’re ready to enjoy. They may be a little wet upon thawing.
Optional: You could toast your shredded coconut in a pan for a few moments. That will give it a toasted flavor.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
- Keto Chaffles – Also a quick recipe with only three ingredients.
- Lime Bars – Another keto cheesecake recipe!
- Lemon Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs – Another Fat Bomb recipe from my friend over at My Montana Kitchen.
Connect with Yellow Glass Dish!
Did you make this recipe? Make sure to join the @yellowglassdish community on
For THM friends, this is an (S)
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites
- 3 oz Cream cheese Softened
- 1 tbsp Monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tbsp Peanut butter unsweetened
- 1/3 c unsweetened flaked coconut Separated
- Mix together the cream cheese, monk fruit sweetener, peanut butter, and 3tbsp flaked coconut. Roll the mixture into 6 balls, the content will be a little sticky.
- Place 2tbsp flaked coconut on a plate and roll each ball in the coconut.
- Chill for 30 minutes before enjoying.