Farmers Market Salad
The farmers market salad is filled with fresh produce. Jicama adds a nice crunch, the lemon ranch dressing adds an awesome zing. A low carb salad that is also vegetarian and gluten-free. On the table in 10 minutes!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 Large Bag of prepared romaine lettuce (1 large head) washed and chopped
- 1 cup Jicama julienned
- 2 Soft boiled eggs quartered
- 1 cup Cucumber (½ large cucumber) sliced
- ½ c Red bell pepper thin sliced
- 1 Avocado thinly sliced
Lemon Ranch Dressing
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2-3 Tbsp mayo
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp lemon zest optional
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
You can add additional protein to this recipe by adding meat. Suggests are found in the blog post.
**If you love dressing for salad, you can double the dressing recipe.